A full day retreat style workshop designed to help reconnect and rejuvenate your relationship in an inclusive environment open to everyone and all couples.
A interactive all-day retreat style workshop encouraging exploration, learning, fun. Delivered by local relationship counsellors Kath Littleton and Kate Jeffery with over 35 years experience between them. Some things you can expect to explore on the day:
• Ice breakers to help get to know you & you to get to know your facilitators.
• Using love songs to help dispell common “Myths in Relationships” (this one is lots of fun)
• Looking at what Connects us to our partner and what disconnects us.
• Back to where it all started: An experience of remembering, reflecting & reconnecting.
• A scrumptious lunch.
• Women’s needs and Men’s need: Differences, & what we want our partner to know.
• Communication (yes that ol chestnut): Talking, listening and things that often get in the way.
• Conflict resolution
• Tying it all together : Developing your personalised take home action plan to help you keep connected despite the daily grind.